kestrel (
medievalism) wrote2026-08-09 09:21 am
Entry tags:
Bloody Paradise
ENHYPEN debuted the title track from their upcoming EP The Sin: Bliss at the Blood Saga concert in Busan. Bloody Paradise is a funk carioca (which I had to learn about because I was baffled by people describing this as funk) song with high energy. I can see why it's been selected to be the title. It will definitely get attention when the members promote it.
It's hard to hear since all the videos are fancams and, therefore, not great sound quality. I like the pace, the beat, and the elements I hear in the instrumental. The vocals sound nice live. I can't wait to hear the studio recorded version. I'm holding on to a tiny spark of hope that this is a truncated version since the performance is just over 2 minutes long.
I'm pretty happy that here's finally a kpop release this summer I'll enjoy. ATEEZ's Golden Hour Pt. 5 was a no for me and Stray Kid's This & That is pretty unremarkable. Can ENHYPEN save my kpop summer? We'll know on August 21st when The Sin: Bliss drops!
It's hard to hear since all the videos are fancams and, therefore, not great sound quality. I like the pace, the beat, and the elements I hear in the instrumental. The vocals sound nice live. I can't wait to hear the studio recorded version. I'm holding on to a tiny spark of hope that this is a truncated version since the performance is just over 2 minutes long.
I'm pretty happy that here's finally a kpop release this summer I'll enjoy. ATEEZ's Golden Hour Pt. 5 was a no for me and Stray Kid's This & That is pretty unremarkable. Can ENHYPEN save my kpop summer? We'll know on August 21st when The Sin: Bliss drops!
